Cantebury Rugby Club present The Greatest Showman Outdoor Cinema on Saturday 25th August.
When The Greatest Showman came out in cinemas before Christmas, it was obvious it was going to be the biggest film of the year.
With an incredible soundtrack full of sing-along worthy songs, this event is sure to be something you’re not gonna want to miss lightly.
FOOD + DRINK
We will have a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for you to purchase and keep hydrated on the night. With our choice of food options you can make sure you and your friends are fed for evening also. Don’t forget you can choose to bring your own picnic and drinks if you so wish but we ask that you do not bring alcohol with you
You can also pack a chair, blanket, inflatable dingy or anything you like to sit on but we do recommend you bring something warm with you as it can get chilly once the sun goes down.
Tickets are priced at £10 per person with an additional £2 donation per person to Wooden Spoon Kent.
Early Bird tickets are no longer available but you can still pay on the night at Canterbury Rugby Club.Cast
Hugh Jackman … P.T. Barnum
Michelle Williams Michelle Williams … Charity Barnum
Zac Efron Zac Efron … Phillip Carlyle
Zendaya Zendaya … Anne Wheeler
Rebecca Ferguson Rebecca Ferguson … Jenny Lind
Austyn Johnson Austyn Johnson … Caroline Barnum
Cameron Seely Cameron Seely … Helen Barnum
Keala Settle Keala Settle … Lettie Lutz
Sam Humphrey Sam Humphrey … Tom Thumb
Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Yahya Abdul-Mateen II … W.D. Wheeler
Eric Anderson Eric Anderson … Mr. O’Malley
Ellis Rubin Ellis Rubin … Young Barnum
Skylar Dunn Skylar Dunn … Young Charity
Daniel Everidge Daniel Everidge … Lord of Leeds
Radu Spinghel Radu Spinghel … O’Clancy
Yusaku Komori Yusaku Komori … Chang
Danial Son Danial Son … Eng
Paul Sparks Paul Sparks … James Gordon Bennett
Will Swenson Will Swenson … Philo Barnum
Linda Marie Larson Linda Marie Larson … Mrs. Stratton
Byron Jennings Byron Jennings … Mr. Carlyle
Betsy Aidem Betsy Aidem … Mrs. Carlyle
Damian Young Damian Young … Mr. Winthrop
Tina Benko Tina Benko … Mrs. Winthrop
Fredric Lehne Fredric Lehne … Mr. Hallett (as Fred Lehne)
Kathryn Meisle Kathryn Meisle … Mrs. Hallett
Timothy Hughes Timothy Hughes … Strong Man
Gayle Rankin Gayle Rankin … Queen Victoria
Arnie Burton Arnie Burton … Court Herald
Carly Adams Carly Adams … Ballerina #1
Sawyer Niehaus Sawyer Niehaus … Ballerina #2
Shuler Hensley Shuler Hensley … Lead Protestor
Will Erat Will Erat … Policeman
James Andrew O’Connor James Andrew O’Connor … Fireman
Jamie Jackson Jamie Jackson … Boss
Morgan Weed Morgan Weed … Nurse
Henry Stram Henry Stram … Ticket Taker
Michael Barra Michael Barra … Stage Manager
Natasha Liu Bordizzo Natasha Liu Bordizzo … Deng Yan
Luciano Acuna Jr. Luciano Acuna Jr. … Dog Boy
Shannon Freyer Shannon Freyer … Jenny Lind Admirer #1
Kevin Dwane Kevin Dwane … Jenny Lind Admirer #2
Sandi DeGeorge Sandi DeGeorge … Jenny Lind Admirer #3
Tony Neil Butler Tony Neil Butler … Royal Escort
Frances Emily Schramm Frances Emily Schramm … Laundry Woman
Kenneth Chan Kenneth Chan … Human Cannonball
Stacey Alyse Cohen Stacey Alyse Cohen … Theater Goer #1 (as Stacey Cohen)
Tim Wilson Tim Wilson … Theatre Goer #2
Jonathon Culver Jonathon Culver … Theatre Goer #3
Jillian Braithwaite Jillian Braithwaite … Panhandler
Adam Haas Hunter Adam Haas Hunter … Protester
Bob Rumnock Bob Rumnock … Bank Manager
Ben Reed Ben Reed … Mill Worker
Martha Nichols Martha Nichols … Woman in Gold
Jonathan Redavid Jonathan Redavid … Dancer Oddity #1
Shannon Holtzapffel Shannon Holtzapffel … Dancer Oddity #2
Jeremy Hudson Jeremy Hudson … Dancer Oddity #3
Taylor James Taylor James … Dancer Oddity #4
Chelsea Caso Chelsea Caso … Dancer Oddity #5
Caoife Coleman Caoife Coleman … Dancer Oddity #6
Mishay Petronelli Mishay Petronelli … Dancer Oddity #7
Khasan Brailsford Khasan Brailsford … Ensemble Dancer #1
Alex Wong Alex Wong … Ensemble Dancer #2
Julius Rubio Julius Rubio … Ensemble Dancer #3
Vincent-Oliver Noiseux Vincent-Oliver Noiseux … Ensemble Dancer #4 (as Vincent Noiseux)
DeAnna Walters DeAnna Walters … Ensemble Dancer #5 (as Sunny Walters)
Jessica Castro Jessica Castro … Ensemble Dancer #6
Najla Gilliam Najla Gilliam … Ensemble Dancer #7
Christina Glur Christina Glur … Ensemble Dancer #8
Emerson Tate Alexander Emerson Tate Alexander … Pointe Ballerina #1
Victoria Llodra Victoria Llodra … Pointe Ballerina #2 (as Victoria Giselle Llodra)
Louise Hindsbo Louise Hindsbo … Pointe Ballerina #3
Laci Justice Laci Justice … Pointe Ballerina #4
GiaNina Paolantonio GiaNina Paolantonio … Pointe Ballerina #5 (as GiaNina Marie Paolantonio)
Rachel Quiner Rachel Quiner … Pointe Ballerina #6
Madison Smith Madison Smith … Pointe Ballerina #7
Brando Speach Brando Speach … Pointe Ballerina #8 (as Brando Nicolina Speach)
Daniel ‘Cloud’ Campos Daniel ‘Cloud’ Campos … Dancing Bartender #1 (as Daniel Cloud Campos)
Rod Roberts Rod Roberts … Dancing Bartender #2
James Babson James Babson … Additional Voices (voice)
Rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Loren Allred Loren Allred … Jenny Lind (singing voice) (uncredited)
Michael Angeloe Michael Angeloe … Upper- Class Young Gentleman (uncredited)
Marshall Axt Marshall Axt … Concert / Circus Upper Class Attende (uncredited)
Samantha Baugnon Samantha Baugnon … Bread Woman (uncredited)
Kendall Beaulieu Kendall Beaulieu … Upper- Class Daughter (uncredited)
Jeremy Francis Bell Jeremy Francis Bell … Upper-Class Gentleman (uncredited)
Ralph Bracco Ralph Bracco … Stagehand (uncredited)
John Brodeur John Brodeur … Circus Fan (uncredited)
Kristoffe Brodeur Kristoffe Brodeur … Stagehand (uncredited)
Eleah Burman Eleah Burman … Upper-Class Woman (uncredited)
Jack Buxton Jack Buxton … Audience Member (uncredited)
Marko Caka Marko Caka … Lind’s Art Designer (uncredited)
Emilie Cantante Emilie Cantante … Ballerina (uncredited)
Dean Ciallella Dean Ciallella … Audience Member (uncredited)
Shawn Contois Shawn Contois … White Tie Audience (Jenny Lind Performance) (uncredited)
Ethan Coskay Ethan Coskay … Museum Child (uncredited)
Jim Dadosky Jim Dadosky … Concert-Goer (uncredited)
James DeFilippi James DeFilippi … Museum Child (uncredited)
John Druzba John Druzba … Office Worker (uncredited)
Isaac Eshete Isaac Eshete … Lewis (uncredited)
Everest Kuei Esmilla Everest Kuei Esmilla … Museum Child (uncredited)
Jonah Falcon Jonah Falcon … Office Clerk (uncredited)
Gianna Ferazi Gianna Ferazi … Museum Child (uncredited)
Carolina Gaitan Carolina Gaitan … Background Singer (uncredited)
Robert John Gallagher Robert John Gallagher … Concert Audience (uncredited)
Chris Grabher Chris Grabher … Circus Ensemble (uncredited)
Ashley Griffin Ashley Griffin … Lily (uncredited)
Michael Wren Gucciardo Michael Wren Gucciardo … Policeman Holding Crowd Back (uncredited)
Eric Haber Eric Haber … Cameraman (uncredited)
Jacqueline Honulik Jacqueline Honulik … Baroque Woman (uncredited)
Adrian Kameri Adrian Kameri … White Tie Audience – Jenny Lind Performance (uncredited)
Jennifer Keane Jennifer Keane … Princess (uncredited)
Conor Ketchum Conor Ketchum … Usher (uncredited)
Dennis Lauricella Dennis Lauricella … Fireman (uncredited)
John Steel MacDonald John Steel MacDonald … White Tie Audience (Jenny Lind Performance) (uncredited)
Richard Maguire Richard Maguire … Acrobat (uncredited)
Judy Malka Judy Malka … Circus Audience (uncredited)
Todd Benjamin Marshall Todd Benjamin Marshall … Privileged Associate (uncredited)
Steve McAuliff Steve McAuliff … Head Animal Trainer (uncredited)
Doris McCarthy Doris McCarthy … Luminary Entourage (uncredited)
Patrick McCormick Patrick McCormick … White Tie Audience (uncredited)
Sheryl Minikes Sheryl Minikes … Upper-Class Woman (uncredited)
Morgane Morgane … Upper-Class Woman (uncredited)
Michael Nagle Michael Nagle … White Tie Audience (Jenny Lind Performance) (uncredited)
Katrina E. Perkins Katrina E. Perkins … Mother (uncredited)
Bart Philly Bart Philly … Businessmen (uncredited)
Jay Poff Jay Poff … White Tie Audience (Jenny Lind Performance) (uncredited)
Matthew Provenza Matthew Provenza … Barnum’s Stagehand (uncredited)
Noel Ramos Noel Ramos … Rich Concert-Goer (uncredited)
Maggie Ronck Maggie Ronck … Jenny Lind Audience Member (uncredited)
Matthew Rosvanis Matthew Rosvanis … Lind Concert-Goer (uncredited)
Shade Rupe Shade Rupe … Barnum Office Worker (uncredited)
Mike Scerbo Mike Scerbo … Pedestrian, Audience Member (uncredited)
Frank Scozzari Frank Scozzari … Postman (uncredited)
Chris Silcox Chris Silcox … Circus Oddity (uncredited)
Janet Stanwood Janet Stanwood … High Society Upper Class (uncredited)
Jordan Theodore Jordan Theodore … White Tie (uncredited)
Brayden Titus Brayden Titus … Upper-Class Child (uncredited)
Randall Trang Randall Trang … Circus Fan (uncredited)
Jesse VanDerveer Jesse VanDerveer … Circus Audience (uncredited)
Jessica VanOss Jessica VanOss … Upper-Class Daughter (uncredited)
Minn Vo Minn Vo … Stagehand (uncredited)
Sammy Voit Sammy Voit … Barnum Boy (uncredited)
Nathan Thomas Williams Nathan Thomas Williams … Museum Child (uncredited)
Rocco Wu Rocco Wu … Museum Child (uncredited)
Kathryn Zimmer Kathryn Zimmer … Boarding School Girl (uncredited)
Terms and Conditions for Event Tickets
- About Us: The event is being run by Canterbury Rugby Club. These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of tickets from Canterbury Rugby Club whether directly or through our designated ticket provider and forms part of a contractual agreement with us.
- Definitions: In these terms and conditions, the following words will be given these meanings:
‘Company’ refers to Canterbury Rugby Club and also referred to as ‘Us’ or ‘We’;
‘Event’ refers to a film screening arranged by Canterbury Rugby Club, which is ticketed entry only
‘Site’ refers to Canterbury Rugby Club, Merton Lane, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 7AZ.
‘Ticket provider’ refers to any third party used for to process bookings and payment transactions.
- Interpretation: Unless the context otherwise requires, references to the singular include the plural and references to the masculine include the feminine, and vice versa. The headings contained in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation. References to any statute or statutory provision shall, unless the context otherwise requires, be construed as a reference to that statute or provision as from time to time amended, consolidated, modified, extended, re-enacted or replaced.
- Contract: By purchasing a ticket through this website or via our ticket provider or by using our Facebook account, you agree to these terms and conditions of sale as stated in clause 1. Canterbury Rugby Club reserve the right to make alterations to the programme of events at any time and without notification.
- Amendments to Terms: Canterbury Rugby Club may revise these terms and conditions at any time and update this information. You should therefore visit this page regularly and review the full terms and conditions when making a booking. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions as amended.
- Payment: Tickets are offered subject to availability. All prices displayed on the website or on our Facebook site are subject to change at any time and without notification. Tickets can be purchased in advance via the ‘Add to Cart’ function on our website. Payment must be made separately and prior to the event start.
- Cancellation: Events will not be cancelled in the event of poor or inclement weather. In the event that it is necessary for us to cancel an event we will notify guests using the email used to book the tickets and post a notification on our website or via social media or by a combination of the above. CRFC will not held be liable for any incidental costs that occur as a result of cancellation including but not exclusive to costs relating to: travel, hotel, restaurants or food and drink purchases. Canterbury Rugby Club reserve the right to cancel events for any reason. In the event of equipment failure, we may use alternative technology to screen the film, which may include the use of a substitute screen.
- Tickets and Refunds: Tickets are emailed to guests. We cannot guarantee entry without the original purchase reference number and eticket. A charge may apply for replacement tickets. Canterbury Rugby Club reserves the right to ask for identification of an individual and admission to an event may be withheld at the company’s discretion. No refund will be due. Tickets are sold for use by the buyer only (and their party) and are not for resale for commercial gain by the holder. We reserve the right to cancel tickets and refuse entry where this condition is breached, or where we have reason to suspect there is a breech. Refunds are only available in the event of a total cancellation where the event cannot be rescheduled and where the transfer of tickets to other events is not possible. Refunds cannot be authorised by event staff and all enquiries should be directed to the Event Manager or emailed to us at email@example.com.
- Children: Children under the age of 16 are free. Children cannot be admitted to any film where they are under the age of the BBFC rating. Refunds will not be given in the event that a child or group are refused entry due to their age. Parents or Carers are responsible for their child at all times and are expected to show consideration for other guests at the event. Canterbury Rugby Club reserve the right to exclude guests from the event if there are health and safety reasons, or if they are causing a disturbance to others.
- Site Safety: The Event will take place in the open air and on soft grassed areas. During the showing of a film all external lights will be extinguished until the end of the film screening. Staff are available to assist guests in the event that you need to leave before the lights are switched on. In the event of an emergency, the Event Manager may make the decision to pause the film to allow an incident to be resolved.
- Weather: Rain, temperature or low winds will not be considered a valid reason for cancellation unless they are considered to be a safety risk to guests, staff, or equipment. Canterbury Rugby Club will allow access to the clubhouse for guests in the event of rain. Guests should always dress with the weather and time of year in mind. Guests who are unable to attend or who choose not to attend an event because of predicted or actual weather are not eligible for a refund if the event goes ahead. Canterbury Rugby Club will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of guests’ property howsoever caused.
- Alcohol and drugs: All alcohol brought on site must be for the consumption of over 18’s only and under no circumstances be offered for sale. We reserve the right to request a search of customers bags and prevent the admission of guests carrying alcohol or suspected of carrying alcohol. Guests that become inebriated may be asked to leave the event and premises. Anyone suspected of taking or under the influence of illegal drugs or legal highs will not be admitted and/or will be removed from the venue.
- Prohibited items: The use of your own music system including mobile phones, laptops and tablets is not allowed within the designated event area during the event period. No fires or barbecues are permitted on the event site.
- Guests property: Vehicles and guests’ property are brought on to the event site at your own risk. Canterbury Rugby Club does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of any item. Canterbury Rugby Club will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of guests’ property howsoever caused.
- Discount codes, competitions and offers: Discount codes are made available periodically and can be withdrawn by the company at any time. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or applied retrospectively. Possession of a discount code does not guarantee availability or validity of any particular code. Canterbury Rugby Club reserves the right to determine the validity of a code and whether to accept its use. The sharing of discount codes without written permission of Canterbury Rugby Club is prohibited and we reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased using harvested or shared codes. No cash alternatives apply in place of discounts, gifts or offers. We may withdraw or restrict the use of any codes at any time. Competition tickets remain the property of Canterbury Rugby Club and can be withdrawn by Canterbury Rugby Club at any time. The decision of Canterbury Rugby Club in all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright: It is illegal to copy or film copyrighted material including but not exclusive to the main feature film, any previews and any music played. We reserve the right to remove any guest suspected of copying material using any device.
- Confidentiality: Your personal information will be handled with the upmost confidence. Canterbury Rugby Club will adhere to all national and EU data protection, data transfer, data retention, and confidentiality regulations and always stores data sent to us in a secure manner. All personal and sensitive information that you send to us or forms part of our communications, will be kept confidential and will not be given to any unauthorised third parties except as required by law.
- Disclaimer: Canterbury Rugby Club will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable for any period. Access to the site may be suspended temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. Canterbury Rugby Club disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users. We do not guarantee that our site is secure or free from any worm or viruses. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature either onto the website or using the website in any capacity. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental and punitive and consequential damage.
- Legal Liability: Canterbury Rugby Club takes every effort to ensure that information contained on our website is accurate. However, no liability is accepted arising from reliance upon information contained on these pages or any other information accessed via this website. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. As required by law, our liability is not limited in the event of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in relation to fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Links to Other Websites: In order to book tickets for Canterbury Rugby Club’s events you may be connected to a third party website, crfc.sallyhatcher.co.uk who process ticket handling on our behalf. We do not hold details of your payment or transaction. Canterbury Rugby Club is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the links to any other websites and does not endorse the views expressed in connection with them.
- Force Majeure: While every effort will be made by the Company to fulfil your order, where accepted, the full performance of this contract is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company consequent upon an act of God, war, strikes, riots, lock-outs or other labour disturbances, fire, flood, restrictions of the use of transport, fuel or power, requisitioning, shortage of material or transport or labour or any other cause beyond the control of the Company. In the case of extreme bad weather conditions, the company reserves the right to cancel the event and offer an alternative date or film screening.
- No Waiver: No failure or delay by Canterbury Rugby Club in exercising any of its rights under the Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver of a breach of any provision of the terms and conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Severance: If one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions and shall remain enforceable.
- No Partnership: Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency or other fiduciary relationship other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for in these terms and conditions.
- Third Parties: No part of these terms and conditions shall confer rights on any third parties and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law: These terms & conditions and all disputes, whether contractual or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with them are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.